Engineers are the heartbeat of our organisation. As a Software Engineer, you shall be working towards developing our products that shall be used by our next billion users. You shall work towards building solutions to achieve the mission of making doing global business easy.
We are always looking for passionate software engineers to join our team. Our software developers are free to work on front-end, back-end, full-stack, DevOps, Quality Assurance or any technical work as we do not encourage in creating different departments, rather believe in providing the freedom to work as a team and manage the complete software development lifecycle. We have various innovative products to work upon and you can pretty much choose to work on any of the products we have in our pipeline. Your work shall get recognized our next billion users as we believe in creating an ecosystem for the internet users and achieve our mission of making doing global business easy.
How do you become a software engineer with us?
- You will join our team as an Intern or Trainee in developing either front-end or back-end or full-stack for a duration of 3 to 6 months
- During this period, you shall understand the product that is being developed by us and the purpose for which the product is being developed
- You shall understand the tech stack used by us for developing different products, start adapting them and be open to learn & improvise your skills of software development lifecycle
- Last but not the least, you will have to share the common vision and mission set across the organisation
Post successful completion of your internship/training, we shall review your technical and soft skills which is very important to help us decide in selecting the right candidate for our core team. Ofcourse, you shall be paid during the internship/training period.
What do we look for in an ideal candidate?
- You love coding and building solutions for common problems
- You are passionate about deeply understanding how things work and how to make them better
- You are a highly skilled engineer that has worked on customer projects or hobby projects that can showcase your skills
- You should be self-motivated, self-starter and enjoy whatever you do
Working with pwctech
pwctech, short for PennyWorth ConsulTech is a Hyderabad, India based startup recognized by the Government of India. We got established in 2020. We are a team of passionate individuals and we thrive to work hard, learn better and solve the problems of our next billion users. Our first service, mytra.money is a tech-fin product built to provide world class digital banking service for individuals, businesses, educational institutions, societies and every person handling money.
We believe in working towards getting results. We work hard, make mistakes, learn from our mistakes and never repeat the same mistake again. We are flexible in our work timings, provide a healthy work environment and value each and every team member's contribution towards achieving our mission.
Apply for this job